It’s been a crazy weekend in Atlanta to say the least. Not only was it “Greek Picnic” weekend, but “Birthday Bash” (the Summer Jam of the South) also went down yesterday. Making its rounds around the city was Mr. Zone 6, Gucci Mane’s first official mixtape since being released from Fulton County Jail. Of course, if you’re trying to set the city on fire, bringing DJ Drama along for the ride is a necessity – not an option.
From first glance, one surprising thing about the tape were the guests. Or lack thereof. Bun B, Yo Gotti and Waka Flocka are the only threeÂ appearances to ride shotgun with La Flaire. Regardless, it’s good to see Gucci carry the majority of the tape by himself. If you’re a fan of Gucci, you’ll definitely enjoy this tape as it is one of his better tapes in a minute. He’s still talking that hood rich, flashy, Zone 6 type commandments that’s made him one of the most recognizable rappers over the past year and a half.
“I spent my winter in the jail/So I’m ballin’ all summer…” – “Georgia’s Most Wanted”
I just hope this trend doesn’t continue. The tape is dope though.
1. Gucci Mane â€“ What Did You Expect
2. Gucci Mane â€“ Its Goin Up (Feat. Bun B & Yo Gotti)
3. Gucci Mane â€“ Normal
4. Gucci Mane â€“ Georgiaâ€™s Most Wanted
5. Gucci Mane â€“ You Know What It Is (Feat. Waka Flocka)
6. Gucci Mane â€“ Mr. Zone 6
7. Gucci Mane â€“ Rooftop
8. Gucci Mane â€“ Koolin
9. Gucci Mane â€“ Cowards And Soldiers
10. Gucci Mane â€“ Dats My Life
11. Gucci Mane â€“ Eastside Wassup
12. Gucci Mane â€“ Stove Music (Feat. Waka Flocka & Yo Gotti)
13. Gucci Mane â€“ Makin Love To The Money
14. Gucci Mane â€“ Birthday Bash 15
15. Gucci Mane â€“ Socialite
16. Gucci Mane â€“ Long Money