4. Tech N9ne – All 6′s & 7′s - 56,000 - This is highest debut chart wise ever and he did so without help from mainstream outlets. Just his underground stranglehold which may be more impressive than anyone you can name. Much respect to him for that.
17. Bruno Mars – Doo Wops & Hooligans – 20,000 - He’s damn near at 1.1M sold. Nothing to see here folks. I can already imagine the powers that be are already trying to line up the sophomore album.
28. Wiz Khalifa – Rolling Papers – 14,000 - The good new is Wiz will eventully go gold because he’s somewhere around the 445K mark right now. The bad news is, he has yet to drop a video for “The Race.”
32. MMG - Self Made, Vol. 1 - 12,000 – If all goes according to plan, they’ll crack 100,000 next week. Wale really, really needs to make “That Way” a single. If not “needs,” then it should be a very, very strong want.
100. Tyler, The Creator – Goblin - 4,600 – I’m sure he’s pockets are fine seeing as how their live shows are rather noteworthy in today’s day and age. Still, eventually, Tyler will crack the 100,000 sold plateau. And that video for “She” with Frank Ocean was pretty damn extraordinary.
138. Jadakiss – I Love You (A Dedication To My Fans) - 3,300 -So, about that new Lox album we’ve been hearing about since 2008…
200. Waka Flocka Flame – Flockaveli - 2,500 - I can only hope his next album is as tough as this one.