Oh, before we get into this, Adele’s still #3 on the charts with 21. It sold 334,000 copies this week. As you were.
6. Nicki Minaj – Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded – 48,000 - She’s back on Twitter and still in the top 10. Give her a few more weeks and we’re looking at a gold album.
8. Future – Pluto – 41,000 - “At The Same Damn Time” is one of my favorite singles of 2012 (even though it was out before then). I wasn’t really expecting Future to do crazy numbers and the fact remains he’ll make most of his money off club appearances, features and singles.
20. Drake – Take Care – 16,000 - Drizzy’s always talking about his third album and the second is still doing numbers on the charts.
46. Tyga – Careless World – 8,300 - I was telling someone the other week this album was probably one of the more slept on of this year.
57. Young Jeezy – TM103 – 7,000 - Young and the entire CTE clique promoted the hell out of this album. Is it too selfish to ask when Trap Or Die 3 is coming out?
81. Jay-Z & Kanye West – Watch The Throne – 5,000 - Not that it has anything to do with the album, but that first double date with Jay/Beyonce and Kanye/Kim should be interesting.
152. Diggy Simmons – Unexpected Arrival – 2,700 - I’m still trying to figure out how I feel about the young boy’s “Around The Way Girl” remake.
167. Snoop Dogg – Stoner’s EP – 2,500 - I wasn’t even aware this was even released.