We all know about Adele and her newest accomplishment, now let’s get to the name currently at the top (and bottom) of the charts.
1. Rihanna – Unapologetic – 238,000 – You know the deal. Rihanna will release about six singles from this and matriculate to platinum. Speaking of singles, if “Lovvvveeee Song” with Future doesn’t get a video quick, fast and in a hurry, I’m fighting somebody.
10. Keyshia Cole – Woman To Woman – 96,000 - I remember reading Keyshia would go back to her “hurt” roots for this album. I guess I’ll have to listen and find out. One of these days.
21. Kendrick Lamar – GKMC – 49,000 - Check K.Dot out. Still in the top 25. At roughly 428,000 sold, buddy will be gold in no time. I’d still like more videos form this project though.
26. Nicki Minaj – Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded (The Re-Up) – 36,000 - I’m not sure how this new version sounds, but that song “High School” with Weezy is refreshingly tough.
31. Ne-Yo – R.E.D. – 29,000 - I haven’t listened to Ne-Yo consistently in years, but I’m willing to bet he’s got at least one bedroom anthem on there. It’s probably not better than “Say It.” That’s a modern day classic.
32. The Weeknd – Trillogy – 28,000 - I understand why he re-released a lot of songs. That’s fine. As greedy as it sounds – and it is greedy, I know – it’s time for a completely new project from buddy.
57. Meek Mill – Dreams & Nightmares – 18,000 - Meek is my dude. But I’m just going to say it. This album could have (and should have) been a lot better.
151. Nas – Life Is Good – 6,400 - Nas promoted the hell out of this album, and it paid real dividends.