14. Kendrick Lamar – GKMC – 36,000 - At 620,000, and pending it can continue selling around this mark for the foreseeable future, there’s an outside shot at platinum for K. Dot. Keyword: outside. That’s a compliment we’re even discussing it though.
15. T.I. – Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head – 36,000 - Check Tip out. At damn near 300,000 sold, these aren’t the numbers he was doing early in his career, but given the quality of this project and the response it has been receiving, it’s just great to see Tip doing positive things in music with his albums once again. No Mercy feels like forever ago. And that’s a good thing.
21. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – The Heist – 23,000 - Sooner or later, you’re going to click play. And until you do, cheating yourself out of one of the better projects of 2012 is what’s going to continue to happen.
33. Wiz Khalifa – O.N.I.F.C. – 16,000 - I won’t lie. I was feeling this album more than I was expecting going in. Still, where is Live In Concert with Spitta?
39. 2 Chainz – B.O.A.T.S. – 14,000 - This time next week, Dos Necklaces will officially have sold half a million copies of his “debut” album.
44. Game – Jesus Piece – 14,000 - Seriously, check this album out. Remove all preconceived notions you may have of Game. He put together album as cohesive as you’ll hear with heavy features.
49. Chief Keef – Finally Rich – 12,000 - This album has caused quite the stir in the Internet world lately, huh? “Hate Being Sober” goes though. I’ll leave it at that.
125. Big Boi – Vicious Lies & Dangerous Rumors – 4,000 - Remember what I said about Macklemore and Ryan Lewis? Apply that same logic to this.