1. A$AP Rocky - Long.Live.A$AP – 139,000 - Not bad for an album that leaked an entire month before its release date.
14. T.I. – Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head – 19,000 - You know, after being on a party bus this past weekend, people really enjoy “Ball.” It’s about time for the next single though.
16. Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d. city – 18,000 - I revisited this album not too long ago, and I’m proud to say the shelf life is impressive. “Sing About Me” is a next level song.
56. Game – Jesus Piece – 7,200 - I’m still surprised this album was as good as it was as feature-heavy as it was.
57. Chief Keef – Finally Rich – 7,100 - Being sentenced to two months wasn’t even the wildest news as it relates to Keef. It’s this.
59. 2 Chainz – B.O.A.T.S. – 6,800 - Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, Dos Necklaces, the thespian.